I am sure we all have products that we love, and use again and again!
Check out my Products I Love page, to see my favorites, and purchase them for yourself!
I would love to know which products you love best (and which don’t work so well), so please feel free to share!
Welcome to the *BRAND NEW AND SHINY* Lyons and Finch Stationers Blog! Yes, that’s right, I am blogging now…I will be using this space to try out new products, test new ideas, and provide a platform for sharing crafty ideas and techniques.
Right now, I am kind of obsessed with:
- Paper Medallions and Rossettes
- Modern Brush Calligraphy
- Paper Marbling ( I am using nail polish!)
- Bunting and Pennant Banners
- Cross Stitch Embroidery (random, and not at all related to paper…)
I would LOVE to learn:
- A more sophisticated paper marbling technique
- How to make my own paper and envelopes (I have seen some with flowers and it looks, and smells, beautiful)
- How to make Paper Flowers
What are your crafting obsessions? What do you want to learn next?
Follow and Comment below! I would love to know your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting my little blog! I hope you enjoy my musings and creative meanderings!
I see this blog as a place to brainstorm, learn new skills, and try out new techniques! I am always up to learn a new trick and happy to share what I have learned!